Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Positive Attitude



Since finding out that I have cancer, I've tried to keep a positive attitude. Not only does it help my state of mind, but I also think it helps my husband and parents. If I get worried and upset, I'm afraid it will carry over to them, and I don't want that to happen.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't had my moments. I've been shocked, angry, confused, sad, etc. I've had concerns about how this is going to affect my new job. I've questioned if there was something I could've done to prevent it. One thing I can say I haven't been is worried, though. Worrying won't change anything that's happening. It just won't.

I have my next appointment coming up on Wednesday. Part of me wishes that day never comes, but the other part of me wishes we could fast-forward to Thursday. We will get through it, though. Praying for good news! God's got this!



No comments:

Post a Comment