Thursday, December 30, 2010

NYC Pop Tarts World

When we went to New York City, some of Marc's family came along, too. One of the places our nephew, Kyle, wanted to go was Pop Tarts World. I'm not a big fan of Pop Tarts, but it was a really cool store!


You could make your own box of Pop Tarts with different varieties. You picked out the flavors you wanted, and the box came down the chute. They were a little on the pricey side, though. I want to say they were about $15 for a regular-sized box. No thanks!


They also had games you could play in this area.


And last, but not least, they had a Pop Tarts bar. They had cookies, brownies, s'mores, etc. made out of Pop Tarts, and they also had dipped Pop Tarts, too. I didn't get any, but our niece and nephews seemed to like them.


So, now I can say that I've been to Pop Tarts World. Interesting and strange at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment