Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Eating at Home: Day 6

This afternoon was a new one for us! Marc and I both had faculty meetings after school. My meeting wasn't very long, and I was finished by 3:15pm. Marc's meeting, however, was running really late so he had to leave school at 3:45pm. He had to be at ASU for a 6:00pm class, but before he headed over there, he needed to drop me off at home. 

Since our time was limited, I stuck with something simple for dinner: Brats and fried potatoes. They are quick to make and filling, just perfect for a guy who's about to burn a lot of calories learning how to teach dance. (I so wish I could've been a fly on the wall for that class!) 

Marc got home just before 10:00pm, and he passed out asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment