Friday, October 12, 2012

Eating at Home: Day 9

Last night, Marc ate at home. I was so excited to try a new recipe that was passed along to me by two different friends, only I was too sick by dinner time to actually eat it. Boo!

Yesterday morning, I threw some boneless chicken breasts, taco seasoning, and salsa into the trusty Crock Pot with high hopes of making chicken tacos. It sounded too easy to be good, but I was going to give it a try. But it wasn't meant to be...at least for me.

Unfortunately, I started seeing sparkly stars and my hands started to get tingly around lunch time so I knew a migraine was coming. Since my prescription medicine is pretty strong and knocks me out, I had to wait until I got home from that afternoon to take it. By then, I had a full-blown migraine. I ended up falling asleep sometime after 6:00 and slept until 5:30 this morning. No dinner for me!

Marc made the chicken tacos using the chicken, gordita shells, shredded cheese, and sour cream. (He also may or may not have had refried beans with them.) He said it was really good, so it's going to be a keeper. I can't wait to try it one day!

Tonight, we finally made it to Red Robin!


No comments:

Post a Comment