Friday, June 8, 2012

Magnets, Magnets, and More Magnets!

The night we booked our cruise, I started making magnets for stateroom door. Millie, one of the nice ladies from DisBoards, has a 4shared account with all kinds of graphic designs. I saved some of the ones I liked, then I used PowerPoint to personalize them. It was so easy, and I think they turned out really cute!


I'm not planning to put them all up at once. (We are so not THOSE people!) I have different ones for Pirates Night and Castaway Cay, and I plan to rotate those in and out. Come to think of it, maybe I should have made some for Formal Night and Semi-Formal Night. Oh well, there's always next time!


These are my absolute favorites!






They're all packed away and ready to go! I think we'll have a very well-dressed door!


No comments:

Post a Comment